Sunday, August 8, 2010

First show at the trailer park

On Saturday we did our first presentation during the Summer Party at the Trailer Park in Braunschweig. We gave an overview of our possibilities. It was more like an improvisation. It was interesting for us to see what members of are able to do. It was fun !! After the show we could enjoyed the party.

Today we organized very well the time. We have separated the afternoon in the three group to do three different worshops: theater dance, ballet and juggling. Plus some of us could try to use the rig. One of the most important step to start to prepare the show.

What about Filippo, our pasta cook?

Name: Filippo Alberico Malerba
Country: Italy
Skills: Aerial stuff, acrobalance, pasta cooking
What do you like?
I like playing circus to try to move the audience when I do something on stage

What do you expect from the project?
Know new people who love circus for different reasons from me and go around Germany with a show that we will do a lot of time and that will be always better

What about you? I decide to live in different ways so I want to try to mix circus with my university ,I study italian litterature, and my work, I do the "factotum" in a society which organize a lots of events. I like to be in different place in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment